Lovebud Stories

Covers from the LOVEBUD's new line of ghetto-romance novels.

 

The following book covers were edited by: Woman of Scorn & Loki's Concubine, also known as: Lovebuds Anonymous.
If you are interested in seeing more of our work, please email us with your interest and eventually we'll post more 'covers' as time permits. Thank you for viewing the covers found here and we do hope you enjoy our new brand of ghetto-romance novels!

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Reflections



Reflections

“…as I gazed into the mirror I could see forever in his eyes. Never have I felt so comfortable around a man as I did this one. We decided to make love in front of the mirror so that we could worship each other whilst we engaged in bodily pleasures. As he slowly slid my negligee down my creamy skin, I blossomed in chills. I knew this would be a night to remember, and I was ready for his throbbing manhood to sink deep into my awaiting moist love nest.”

Rowena read her journal entry silently to herself while daydreaming at work. She couldn’t wait to get home to her lover, Logan Wolfe. His name fit him quite appropriately, as he had that quiet passion. She turned the page in her journal and kept reading.

“The sound of my negligee hitting the floor was all that I could bear. I whispered for him to ravish me, yet be gentle. His long fingers caressed every curve of my body, stroking the flames already stirring within. He ducked down for a moment, and came back up with an ice cube in his mouth which he lavishly swirled around my aching lovebuds…”